Is your insurance cover enough to take care of your health expense? What happen if your health insurance ruin out earlier then you totally cured. We have solution for this Bajaj Allianz extra care insurance policy which provides an extra coverage to you when your health insurance policy is not sufficient to meet the health expense.
If health expenses increase, then your base health insurance is no longer sufficient for your needs. When a serious illness or accident can require long term care and complicated treatment that can be expensive. What do you do then? Bajaj Allianz Extra Care extends your health insurance cover that ensures you do not run short of money if your health insurance policy runs out. Secure yourself with Extra Care and never worry about medical expenses again.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Health Insurance Policy:
- Medical Expenses: Covered upto the sum insured
- Ambulance Charges: Up to Rs.3000/-.
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation: Upto 60 and 90 days respectively.
- Waiver for Pre-existing Diseases: After 4 years of continuous policy.
- Floater Policy (upto 3 Children): Single sum insured for the whole family.
- Continuity: Continuity for waiting periods will be given for any policy at any sum insured.
- Pre-Acceptance Medical Test: No test till 55 years of age for clean proposals.
- Entry Age 3 months-70 years: Renewable for lifetime.
- Affordable Premium: Starting at Rs.2500/-.
Terms & Exclusions under the Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Health Insurance Policy:
- Age of entry for proposer is 18 years to 70 Years; Renewable for lifetime.
- Children from 3 months to 5 years can be covered if both the parents are insured with us.
- Children from 6 years to 18 years can be covered if either of the parents is covered with us.
- Children from 18 years to 25 years can be covered as self-proposer or as dependents.
- The primary member or the proposer can cover self, spouse and 3 children under this policy
Dependent parents can also be covered under this policy, separate policy would be issued to the parents.
- The premium would be calculated as per the highest age of the family member.
- Members covered under medical expenses (hospitalization) policy. This policy covers the medical expenses in excess of the specified deductible amount.
- Members who do not have any health policy can also opt for this policy; the expenses up to the deductible limit (per hospitalization) would have to be borne by the member.
- All diseases/illnesses existing prior to or at the time of proposing this insurance for a period of 4 years.
- Any diseases contracted during the first 30 days of inception of the policy.
- Congenital diseases and disorders.
- Non-allopathic medicine.
- Joint replacement surgeries other than due to accident would have a waiting period of 4 years.
- All expenses arising out of AIDS and related diseases.
- Cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
- Use of intoxicating drugs or alcohol.
- Any fertility, sub-fertility, impotence, assisted conception operation, or sterilization procedure.
Note: Policy details given are indicative, not exhaustive. Please contact us for further details
For a complete list of coverage, terms and exclusions kindly contact us @ email - firstname.lastname@example.org,9884733043.