Bajaj Allianz Senior Citizen Health Insurance:
Bajaj Allianz's Silver Health Plan for senior citizens protects you and your spouse in case you need expensive medical care.
As you getting older the medical cost increases manifolds which erodes all your savings to meet the expenses, but with Bajaj Allianz silver health insurance plan you can be worriless of these expenses as the senior citizen insurance plan covers the medical cost of your hospitalization.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Senior Citizen Health Insurance Policy:
- The policy covers hospitalisation expenses and an amount equivalent to 3% of admissible pre and post hospitalisation expenses.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency, subject to a limit of Rs.1000.
- Pre-existing illnesses are covered from the second year of the policy.
- The Company's liability in case of any pre-existing illness from the second year of the policy subject to limit of 50% of the Limit of Indemnity in a policy year.
- Cashless Facility: with Silver health plan, the member has access to cashless facility at various network hospitals across India (subject to exclusions and conditions).
- The member can opt for other besides the empanelled ones, in which case the expenses incurred by him/her shall be reimbursed within 14 working days from submission of all the documents.
- 20% co-payment the admissible claims to be paid by the member if treatment is taken in a hospital other than a network hospital. Waiver of co-payment is available on payment of additional premium.
- Cumulative bonus of 10% to your Limit of Indemnity for every claim free year.
- Health checkup in designated Bajaj Allianze Diagnostic centers at the end of four continuous claim-free years.
- Family Discount of 5%.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
Terms & Exclusions under the Bajaj Allianz Family Health Insurance Policy:
- You are covered from Age of 46 yrs to 75 years.
- Age at entry is restricted to 70 years.
- Pre-acceptance medical tests are to be held at the cost of the proposer. However, if the proposal is accepted, the Company will reimburse the cost of medical tests. (Only for fresh proposals)
- All diseases/injuries existing at the time of proposing this insurance.
- Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of commencement of policy.
- Certain diseases such as hernia, piles, cataract, benign prostatic hypertrophy, hysterectomy shall be covered after a waiting period of 1 year.
- Non-allopathic medicine.
- All expenses arising from AIDS and related disorders.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic or related treatment.
- Use of Intoxicating drugs and alcohol.
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents) will have a waiting period of four years.
- Treatment of any mental illness or psychiatric illness.
Note: Policy details given are indicative, not exhaustive. Please contact us for further details
For a complete list of coverage, terms and exclusions kindly contact us @ email - firstname.lastname@example.org,9884733043.